Post Number: 485
|Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 3:23 pm: ||
SUPER START747Microphone Test CenterE01-06025
For Testing All Major Brands of:
Non - Technical Review.
Lon ~ Tech808 ~ N9CEF
5-7/8" L x 4" W x 3-1/8" H
RED TX LIGHT
GREEN RX LIGHT
ECHO TEST / MICROPHONE SWITCH
INTERNAL SPEAKER w/VOLUME CONTROL
FRONT MOUNTED SPEAKER/HEADPHONE JACK
7 Top Mounted Microphone Connection's
- RCI 6 Pin Connection
- Magnum 6 Pin Connection
- Cobra/President/Uniden 5 Pin DIN Connection
- Realistic/Cybernet 5 Pin DIN Connection
- Cobra/President/Uniden 4 Pin Connection
- Cobra/President/Uniden/Midland 5 Pin Connection
- Midland 4 Pin Connection
ACCESSORY INPUT's LEFT SIDE:
#1 ~ AUDIO (BLUE)
#2 ~ GRD (BLACK)
#3 ~ V+ (RED)
ACCESSORY INPUT's RIGHT SIDE:
#1 ~ OUT ~ Echo Input
#2 ~ GND ~ Ground
#3 ~ SW ~ Mic Switched For Tornado Echo
#4 ~ N/C ~ No Connection
#5 ~ MIC ~ Echo Output
#6 ~ GND ~ Ground
#7 ~ GND ~ Ground
#8 ~ V+ ~ 9V D.C.
REAR PANEL POWER CONNECTOR
(Standard 3 pin Cobra/Uniden Power Cord)
Pros & Cons
* I found that the Super Star T747 Microphone Test Center with 11 External Connecton Point's was much easier and user friendly with more Features and Connection Location's than my Diesel (NO External Connector's) or my Land Matic (ONLY 8 External Connection point's microphone tester's).
* I really like that I could use a standard 3 pin Cobra/Uniden power cord for power which eliminates the need for those darn 9 volt batteries that always seem to be dead when you need them.
* This also allows you to do IN VEHICLE testing of Microphone's with out having to run back and forth between the vehicle and your work bench.
* The SuperStar T747 Microphone Test Center will also allow you to test your NOISE TOYS before installation to make sure they are working properly.